Smart Home Planning
AV & Electronic Design for Retrofit, Renovation, and Construction
Are you planning on renovating or building a new home? The biggest mistake people make is not planning their audio visual and electronic needs during this process.
There are so many aspects when it comes to creating a “SMART” home. Getting an experienced and professional audio visual integrator involved during your planning and design process is crucial to creating the perfect and financially economical system that meets all of your needs.
No one knows what you need better than yourself. PureCI works closely with their clients and their preferred trades to create a seamless experience during renovations and construction. Having an experienced professional to communicate with other trades and project managers ensures all infrastructure is accounted for and in place for when hardware installation and finishing work begins. Many people make the mistake of thinking about their in-home technology after walls are up, and that only adds to your budget.
Things to consider when designing your in-home technology during your planning and design period:
- What are your wifi needs? Do you want wifi in the backyard?
- Will you need support for an electric vehicle in the future? That will need wifi connectivity
- What will your home security needs be?
- Do you want sound distributed throughout the home? Do you want a small visible device? Or do you want it to blend into the surrounding aesthetics?
- How are you planning to watch TV? Do you want your hardware localized where it can be seen? Or do you want to enjoy your experience with it out of sight?
- Have you thought of convenience buttons? Welcome home or all off buttons. Call PureCI if these are things that you want in your home.
These are the aspects of your in-home technology that PureCI helps their clients organize and design to make sure you get exactly what you need and want!
Contact our team at PureCI today and let us help you create the SMART home of your dreams and make them a reality.